- Pecos River Watershed Protection Plan update meetings set June 4-5
- Water-well owner training set for June 1 in Junction
- Homeowner water conservation program slated June 29 in Weslaco
- Texas A&M Institute of Natural Resources social media training May 15 in San Antonio
- Water-well owner training set for May 9 in Lockhart
- Loading tweets...
Upcoming Training Courses
Texas Riparian & Stream Ecosystem Workshop, Lockhart
Introduction to ArcGIS 10
Conservation Matters covers the latest research and education news about land, water and wildlife in Texas and beyond state lines.
txH2O magazine features current water resources research, outreach programs, and issues in Texas.
The Texas Water Journal is an online, peer-reviewed journal devoted to water resources management and policy issues.