The Texas Wildlife Association and Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service are sponsoring the Wildlife for Lunch 2016 lunchtime webinar series, airing on the third Thursday of every month. These webinars provide science-based information about wildlife, habitat and natural resource management.
Landowners, land managers, hunters and wildlife enthusiasts are encouraged to attend the online presentations. Upcoming webinar dates, topics and presenters are:
- Feb. 18:Understanding Wildlife Leases, Craig Bowen, Plateau Land Group
- March 17: Identifying Predation on Wildlife and Livestock, Dr. John Tomecek, AgriLife Extension
- April 21: Getting to Know Your Quail, Dr. Dale Rollins, AgriLife Extension
- May 19: Pond Management, Dr.Billy Higginbotham, AgriLife Extension
- June 16: Comprehensive Range and Wildlife Management, Chip Ruthven, Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- July 21: Property Evaluation Basics: Reading the Land, Shane Kiefer, Plateau Land and Wildlife