Presented by researchers from the University of Texas-El Paso, Texas A&M University and Texas Water Resources Institute
Refreshments will be provided.
- Visit exhibits to learn more about ongoing research.
- See research results for future water supplies and improved water management.
- Ask questions.
- Talk with research experts.
Open to the public. Come to learn more about our water future.
- Elephant Butte Reservoir – An Unreliable Water Source in the Future
- Ground Water Depletion
- Per Capita Urban Water Use and Future Costs
- Try Our Interactive Model to Project Future Water Supply and Demand
- Diversifying the Water Portfolio for Agriculture
- Managing Salinity