- Earth-Kind®– environmental stewardship programs for the urban landscape. Earth-Kind Landscaping uses research-proven techniques to provide maximum garden and landscape enjoyment while preserving and protecting the environment.
- Junior Master Gardener® W.A.T.E.R. curriculum
- AgriLife Extension Rainwater Harvesting
- AgriLife Extension Family and Community Health water management information includes how to conduct a water audit of your household, which can result in savings of 20 gallons to 30 gallons of water per day.
- AgriLife Extension Bookstore provides many water-related publications.
- AgriLife Extension's On-site Wastewater Treatment and Reuse website provides information on graywater systems
- Texas Master Gardener SM
- Texas Master Naturalist
- The Texas Watershed Steward program conducts workshops all across the state about local watersheds and how to better protect them.
- Texas Urban Landscape Guide provides science-based information related to the design, installation and maintenance of WaterWise landscapes for the principal plant adaptability regions in Texas
- Ways to Conserve Water
Other helpful websites
- EPA WaterSense provides information on water-efficient products and water conservation practices.
- Take Care of Texas, supported by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, offers everyday tips for water and energy conservation.
- Water IQ: Know Your Water, supported by the Texas Water Development Board, is a statewide program educating Texans about water conservation.
- H2O Conserve helps you calculate your individual water footprint
- A Watering Guide for Texas Landscape provides practical advice on how to select turfgrasses, establish healthy landscapes, and water lawns and plants wisely.